Online Ticket Purchase Policy
- There is no service charge for online ticket purchase. Children also need full price ticket for admission.
- If you choose mailing service, the ticket(s) will be mailed to you ( there is no mailing service within 7 days of the event ).
· If your mailing address is different from your billing address, please write your mailing address in the note column.
· If you haven’t received your ticket(s) until 7 days before the event, please call us immediately at 510-796-9988
. No admission will be allowed if you do not contact us in advance.
· Keep your ticket(s) safe. Ticket(s) damaged or lost is your own responsibility.
- If you choose Will Call service, please pick up your ticket(s) at the will call office on the event date 2 hours before ’til 20 minutes after the commencing of the event. Please bring a photo ID with the same identification as the ticket purchaser when you pick up the ticket(s).
- There is no advantages of seat selection for online purchaser. Seating is on first come, first serve basis and from center toward side in order.
Please note: All transactions are final. No exchange or refund.
If you have any ticket-related questions, please call 510-796-9988 or e-mail to Admin@chineseticketbox.com